Thursday, June 2, 2011

"Moon" 110602

Today's WOD was seven rounds for time of: 40 pound dumbbell Hang split snatch, 10 reps Right arm, 15 ft Rope Climb, 1 ascent,
40 pound dumbbell Hang split snatch, 10 reps Left arm, 15 ft Rope Climb, 1 ascent. I substituted split snatch with power cleans. I used a 95 pound bar for three rounds then went down to 65 the last four rounds. Then I did one pullup for every foot so that was 15 pullups per round. I was able to crank out 10 kipping assists in a row before succumbing to pain and doing 5 negatives with a hiking backpack filled with two 15 pound weights. the next pullup round, I did negative assists in front of the bar rather than doing the regular chinup. The third, fourth and sixth pullup rounds was regular kipping assists with five negative assists towards the end. The fifth and seventh pullup rounds were negative pullup assists because my arms were shot. I couldn't complete the rest because my body was breaking down...

No comments:

Post a Comment