Wednesday, June 1, 2011

110601

Omg, today is so humid, I feel like I took a shower in my own sweat. I did warmups and then did 7 power cleans with a 45 pound bar because my mother decided to watch me weight lift and chided me on how heavy it was and that I would look like the hulk when I finished. I added a 45 second plank as well. I also did many pullups. I started with doing 30 pullups assisted kippings, not in a row but on and off with breaks in between. Then I did a set of 10 weighted negative pullups, 10 pullups with me in front of the bar, and 10 more assisted kippings with breaks in between each set. I did another 45 second plank and hten went ouside and did 20 squats on the 1 foot brick step I had in the driveway. I also did 10 burpees when I went inside the house and then achieved a new PR by running a 9:50 mile. Of course, my worst mile was 18 minutes or so that was a great achievement for me considering I hadn't run long distance in more than two years prior to starting crossfit about three months ago. Now excuse me because I need to go fetch a puke bucket...

No comments:

Post a Comment