Saturday, June 18, 2011

Injuries!

I thought about doing today's WOD, but since 30 pullups in a row isn't possible, and I have to stay away from running (I'm convinced I've had Achilles tendinitis since the 7th grade, but never really looked into it), I made my own lil' WOD.

First did 3 rounds of the warmup, then did a circuit of 5 reps of deadlift, pullups, overhead squat, and BP.

However, since I haven't done diddly squat in the past week, I had to do lower weights, and my back felt cranky, so I got rid of the deadlifts and pullups after the second time through. So I ended up just doing several rounds of 10 overhead squats (45lb barbell) and 65lb bench press with both feet off the ground.

Then I tried out some miscellaneous ab workouts, including a few GHD situps (which magically made my back feel better!).

No comments:

Post a Comment